If you’re anything like me, you have an incredible connection with your dogs and cats. That's why your pet's end-of-life decision is so tough. We're here to help. The passing of your pet should be tender, thoughtful and done privately and peacefully at your own home. Dr. Sara Nadolski, DVM (Dr. Sara) provides caring and comfortable mobile pet euthanasia, cremation/aquamation and consulting services to pet lovers in Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Cameron Park, Shingle Springs, Rescue, Placerville, Camino, Pollock Pines, Diamond Springs, El Dorado, Lotus and Coloma. Please call/text: 530-306-5823 for more information.
Please click on the Services tab (left side or three cell bars above) for pricing information.
Coronavirus Policy Update: MASKS OPTIONAL for VACCINATED individuals. MASKS REQUIRED for NON-VACCINATED individuals due to the contagious nature of the Covid-19 Delta variant.
As "Health Service Providers" (e.g. doctors) we are still required to perform all euthanasia services outside your home (e.g. front porch, back porch, lawn, etc) with masks on.
1. We offer three (3) at home appointments per day (10am, 1pm and 3pm) to provide time in between appointments to sanitize our equipment for everyone's safety. To make an appointment call 530-306-5823.
2. Payment shall be made in advance using a valid credit card. A $50 non-refundable booking fee will be charged at the time of booking. The remainder will be charged the morning of the appointment.
3. Verbal (vs written) approval to proceed shall be provided by the owner to Dr. Sara to minimize the exchange of pens.
4. During the initial sedation shot you and your family may be with the pet feeding it treats, petting, etc. Your pet will gently go to sleep during the next 10-12 minutes. Sometimes they even snore as they start feeling so good :-)
5. After the pet is fully sedated (asleep) Dr. Sara will administer the second (euthanasia) shot. Your pet will pass peacefully, in the next few minutes, with you and your family by its side.
Note: Not all veterinarians and clinics sedate their client's pet prior to administering the euthanasia solution. This can lead to a less than peaceful passing. Dr. Sara fully sedates your pet to ensure a gentle and peaceful passing.
BURIAL vs CREMATION
A. If you wish to bury you pet on your property and your CC&Rs (if any) allow, Dr. Sara and her staff will say their goodbyes and leave. Please bury your pet at least 4 feet deep and at least 200 feet from any ground water source, per County guidance.
B. If you wish to have your pet cremated, we offer the industry's latest water-based aquamation and flame-based cremation services via our professional partners. More via the Services tab.
Prior to Dr. Sara's arrival please ensure that your family members are healthy and that the euthanasia area selected is clean and open. If your pet is snappy, reactive or aggressive, please let Dr. Sara know in advance so that we may bring the appropriate gear and/or discuss pre-sedation measures with you. We're trying our best to keep you, your family and our staff as SAFE as possible.
Dr. Sara, Craig and Anika
FORProfessional, personal, and private end-of-life care for your pets at your own home.
Open 8am-5pm: Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun, & Monday (Closed Tues & Wed). Call or text: 530-306-5823
At home euthanasia appointments offered at 10am, 1pm and 3pm on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
Phone consults offered at 8:15am (Thurs-Mon).
To read/write a review on Passing With Dignity please click on the Yelp logo (above).
To memorialize your pet on our Facebook page please click on the FB logo above.
After enjoying a long and bountiful life... to help the passing of your pet be as peaceful as possible at your own home. All pets are fully sedated prior to euthanasia to ensure their peaceful passing.
Dr. Sara Nadolski ("Dr. Sara") has been a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) for over 30 years. She is a U.C. Davis graduate and U.C. Davis Fellow. Dr. Sara is also a Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist (CVA). Her DVM/CVA combination provides her with unique insights into alternative care for older pets as well as assisting with their peaceful passing. Dr. Sara is licensed to practice in California, Oregon and Washington. Please click on the Services tab for more information.
Cremation and Burial