After enjoying a long and bountiful life... to help the passing of your pet be as peaceful as possible at your own home. All pets are fully sedated prior to euthanasia to ensure their peaceful passing.
Coronavirus Policy (August 2022): As medical professionals (i.e. doctors) we continue to follow the CDC's Vax'd + Mask'd + Outside mobile appointment guidance as we visit multiple homes per day. With Covid 19 infections rising again, we can only come to homes where the 1) the euthanasia can be performed safely outside the home (e.g. front porch, back porch, lawn, open garage (if rain/snow)), and 2) all attendees are wearing medical-grade masks (e.g. N95, KN95 or blue/yellow surgical mask), and 3) all attendees are healthy and vaccinated for Covid 19 (i.e. proof of vaccination card required) as we are very close during the initial sedation and euthanasia procedures. As doctors we are just trying to keep everyone SAFE! Your pet would want no less for you and your family...
1. We offer three (3) appointments per day at 10am, 1pm and 3pm to provide time in between appointments to sanitize our equipment for everyone's safety. Phone consults at 8:15am.
2. Payment shall be made in advance using a valid credit card. A $50 reservation fee* will be charged at the time of booking. The remainder will be charged the morning of the appointment. Call to book.
3. Please locate a comfortable outdoor spot for your pet with their bed and/or blanket handy.
4. During the initial sedation shot you and your healthy, masked and vaccinated family members may be with the pet feeding it treats, petting, loving on him/her, etc. Your pet will gently go to sleep during the next 10-12 minutes. Some even start snoring as they are so comfortable :-)
5. After the pet is fully sedated (asleep) Dr. Sara will administer the second (euthanasia) shot. Your pet will pass peacefully in the next few minutes with you and your family by its side.
6. We do offer both communal and private cremation services for your pet. More via the Services tab.
Note: Not all veterinarians sedate their client's pet prior to administering the euthanasia solution. This can lead to a less than peaceful passing. Dr. Sara fully sedates your pet to ensure a gentle and peaceful passing. See her many 5 Star Reviews by clicking on the Yelp, Google or Facebook links above (left column).
Prior to Dr. Sara's arrival please ensure that your family members are healthy, wearing a medical-grade mask, have their proof of vaccination (i.e. card) present, and that the outdoor area selected is clean and open. If your pet is snappy, reactive or aggressive, please let Dr. Sara know in advance so that we may bring the appropriate gear and/or discuss pre-sedation measures with you.
Dr. Sara and Craig
* A $50 non-refundable reservation fee will be charged at the time of appointment booking. The remainder will be charged the day of your appointment. If you need to postpone your appointment, we will apply the $50 reservation fee to one future appointment booked and completed within 30 days of your original appointment provided you contact us at least 48 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment. Thereafter, the $50 reservation fee is forfeited. Appointments cancelled or postponed on the same day of the appointment, or if the attendee(s) refuse to wear a medical-grade mask or provide proof of vaccination, or if the pet is fractious or aggressive, will forfeit the reservation fee and all appointment fees. Please see the Services web page for pricing information.
Over 65 Five Star Reviews
OPEN: 8am-5pm: Wed, Thurs, Fri & Sat. Sunday: emergencies only (if available). Closed Mon & Tues. Call or text 530-306-5823 to leave a message 7 days a week or to request an appointment.
At home euthanasia appointments offered at 10am, 1pm and 3pm. Phone consults offered at 8:15am.
Professional, personal, and private end-of-life care for your pets at your own home.
Dr. Sara Nadolski ("Dr. Sara") has been a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) for over 30 years. She is a U.C. Davis graduate (summa cum laude) and U.C. Davis Fellow. Dr. Sara is also a Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist (CVA). Her DVM/CVA combination provides her with unique insights into alternative care for older pets as well as assisting with their peaceful passing. Dr. Sara is licensed to practice in California, Oregon and Washington. Please click on the Services tab for more information.
If you’re anything like me, you have an incredible connection with your dogs and cats. That's why your pet's end-of-life decision is so tough. We're here to help. The passing of your pet should be tender, thoughtful and done privately and peacefully at your own home. Dr. Sara Nadolski, DVM (Dr. Sara) provides caring and comfortable mobile pet euthanasia, cremation and consulting services to pet lovers in Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Cameron Park, Shingle Springs, Rescue, Placerville, Camino, Diamond Springs, El Dorado, Lotus, Coloma and Pilot Hill. Please call/text: 530-306-5823 for more information.
Please click on the Services tab (left side or three cell bars above) for pricing information.
To read/write a review on Passing With Dignity (PWD) please click on the Yelp, Google or Facebook logos (below). Over 65 Five Star Reviews.
Cremation and Burial