Dr. Sara Nadolski ("Dr. Sara") has been a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) for over 30 years. She is a U.C. Davis graduate and U.C. Davis Fellow. Dr. Sara is also a Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist (CVA). Her DVM/CVA combination provides her with unique insights into alternative care for older pets as well as assisting with their peaceful passing. Dr. Sara is licensed to practice in California, Oregon and Washington. Please click on the Services tab for more information.
Open 8am-5pm: Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun, & Monday (Closed Tues & Wed). Call or text: 530-306-5823
At home euthanasia appointments offered at 10am, 1pm and 3pm on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Phone consults offered at 8:15am (Thurs-Mon).
To read/write a review on Passing With Dignity please click on the Yelp, Google or Facebook logos (below).
Professional, personal, and private end-of-life care for your pets at your own home.
After enjoying a long and bountiful life... to help the passing of your pet be as peaceful as possible at your own home. All pets are fully sedated prior to euthanasia to ensure their peaceful passing.
Cremation and Burial
If you’re anything like me, you have an incredible connection with your dogs and cats. That's why your pet's end-of-life decision is so tough. We're here to help. The passing of your pet should be tender, thoughtful and done privately and peacefully at your own home. Dr. Sara Nadolski, DVM (Dr. Sara) provides caring and comfortable mobile pet euthanasia, cremation and consulting services to pet lovers in Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Cameron Park, Shingle Springs, Rescue, Placerville, Camino, Pollock Pines, Diamond Springs, El Dorado, Lotus and Coloma. Please call/text: 530-306-5823 for more information.
Please click on the Services tab (left side or three cell bars above) for pricing information.
Coronavirus Policy (8/07/21): Due to the contagious nature of the Covid-19 variants we've had to re-implemented our Vax + Mask appointment policy. Unfortunately, in recent weeks, hundreds of EDC residents have contracted Covid-19 and too many have passed (click here). As such, for everyone's protection, we are only coming to homes where the family has been fully vaccinated (under 12 years excluded) and wearing a mask. Note: We have been fully vaccinated and will be wearing a mask. Wearing a mask is no fun for us either... But, we're doing our best to keep everyone safe during these (once again) trying times.
For our vaccinated clients, we're still able to offer our peaceful passing services for your pet with the following safety provisions. First, we will perform all mobile euthanasia services in a comfortable location outside your home (e.g. front porch, back porch, lawn, under a shade tree, etc). Second, all present must wear a mask. Nothing major, just common sense...
1. We offer three (3) at home appointments per day (10am, 1pm and 3pm) to provide time in between appointments to sanitize our equipment for everyone's safety. Please locate a comfortable outdoor spot for your pet, preferably in the shade, with their bed and/or blanket handy :-) To make an appointment call 530-306-5823.
2. Payment shall be made in advance using a valid credit card. A $50 reservation fee will be charged at the time of booking. The remainder will be charged the morning of the appointment. Same price, same great service.
3. Verbal (vs written) approval to proceed shall be provided by the owner to Dr. Sara to minimize the exchange of pens.
4. During the initial sedation shot you and your family may be with the pet feeding it treats, petting, loving on him/her, etc. Your pet will gently go to sleep during the next 10-12 minutes. Sometimes they even snore as they start feeling so good :-)
5. After the pet is fully sedated (asleep) Dr. Sara will administer the second (euthanasia) shot. Your pet will pass peacefully, in the next few minutes, with you and your family by its side.
Note: Not all mobile services sedate their client's pet prior to administering the euthanasia solution. This can lead to a less than peaceful passing. Dr. Sara fully sedates your pet to ensure a gentle and peaceful passing. See her many 5 Star Reviews by clicking on the Yelp, Google or Facebook links above (left column).
BURIAL vs CREMATION
A. If you wish to bury you pet on your property and your CC&Rs (if any) allow, Dr. Sara and her staff will say their goodbyes and leave. Please bury your pet at least 4 feet deep and at least 200 feet from any ground water source, per County guidance.
B. If you wish to have your pet cremated, we offer the industry's latest water-based cremation services via our professional partners. More via the Services tab.
Prior to Dr. Sara's arrival please ensure that your family members are healthy, wearing a mask, and that the outdoor euthanasia area selected is clean and open. If your pet is snappy, reactive or aggressive, please let Dr. Sara know in advance so that we may bring the appropriate gear and/or discuss pre-sedation measures with you. We're trying our best to keep you, your family and our staff as SAFE as possible.
Dr. Sara, Craig and Anika