After enjoying a long and bountiful life... to help the passing of your pet be as peaceful as possible at your own home. All pets are fully sedated prior to euthanasia to ensure their peaceful passing.
To read/write a review on Passing With Dignity (PWD) please click on the Yelp, Google or Facebook logos (below).
IMPORTANT: PWD will be temporarily closed until Friday, February 4, 2022 as Dr. Sara had hand surgery and will need some weeks to recover. You may wish to call your local veterinarian in the interim.
OPEN: 8am-4pm: Fri, Sat, Sun & Mon (Closed Tues, Wed & Thurs (less emergencies) as Dr Sara mentors at the UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine). Call or text 530-306-5823 to leave a message 7 days a week or to request an appointment.
At home euthanasia appointments offered at 10am, 1pm and 3pm (Fri-Mon). Phone consults offered at 8:15am.
Cremation and Burial
Professional, personal, and private end-of-life care for your pets at your own home.
Dr. Sara Nadolski ("Dr. Sara") has been a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) for over 30 years. She is a U.C. Davis graduate and U.C. Davis Fellow. Dr. Sara is also a Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist (CVA). Her DVM/CVA combination provides her with unique insights into alternative care for older pets as well as assisting with their peaceful passing. Dr. Sara is licensed to practice in California, Oregon and Washington. Please click on the Services tab for more information.
If you’re anything like me, you have an incredible connection with your dogs and cats. That's why your pet's end-of-life decision is so tough. We're here to help. The passing of your pet should be tender, thoughtful and done privately and peacefully at your own home. Dr. Sara Nadolski, DVM (Dr. Sara) provides caring and comfortable mobile pet euthanasia, cremation and consulting services to pet lovers in Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Cameron Park, Shingle Springs, Rescue, Placerville, Camino, Pollock Pines, Diamond Springs, El Dorado, Lotus and Coloma. Please call/text: 530-306-5823 for more information.
Please click on the Services tab (left side or three cell bars above) for pricing information.
Coronavirus Policy: Due to the contagious nature of the Covid-19 variants we've had to re-implemented our Vax + Mask + Outside appointment policy. Unfortunately, El Dorado County has one of the highest Covid-19 positivity rates in the USA. Over 22,000 El Dorado County residents have contracted Covid-19 and too many have passed (click here). As doctors, we are only coming to homes where the attendees have been C-19 vaccinated, are wearing medical-grade masks (e.g. N95, KN95 or blue surgical mask), can provide proof of vaccination (cards) for all present, and the euthanasia can be performed safely outside the home (e.g. front porch, back porch, lawn, open garage if rain/snow). Note: Cloth, bead or pull-up neck masks are not medical-grade and are not acceptable.
1. We offer three (3) appointments per day Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday (10am, 1pm and 3pm) to provide time in between appointments to sanitize our equipment for everyone's safety. Please locate a comfortable outdoor spot for your pet with their bed and/or blanket handy :-) Call: 530-306-5823.
2. Payment shall be made in advance using a valid credit card. A $50 reservation fee will be charged at the time of booking. The remainder will be charged the morning of the appointment.
3. Verbal approval to proceed shall be provided to Dr Sara by the pet's owner.
4. During the initial sedation shot you and your vaccinated and masked family members may be with the pet feeding it treats, petting, loving on him/her, etc. Your pet will gently go to sleep during the next 10-12 minutes.
5. After the pet is fully sedated (asleep) Dr. Sara will administer the second (euthanasia) shot. Your pet will pass peacefully, in the next few minutes, with you and your family by its side.
Note: Not all mobile services sedate their client's pet prior to administering the euthanasia solution. This can lead to a less than peaceful passing. Dr. Sara fully sedates your pet to ensure a gentle and peaceful passing. See her many 5 Star Reviews by clicking on the Yelp, Google or Facebook links above (left column).
Prior to Dr. Sara's arrival please ensure that your family members are healthy, wearing a medical-grade mask, have their proof of vaccination (card) handy, and that the outdoor area selected is clean and open. If your pet is snappy, reactive or aggressive, please let Dr. Sara know in advance so that we may bring the appropriate gear and/or discuss pre-sedation measures with you. We're trying our best to keep you, your family and our staff as SAFE as possible while helping your pet to pass as PEACEFULLY as possible.
Dr. Sara and Craig