Dr. Sara Nadolski ("Dr. Sara") has been a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) for over 30 years. She is a U.C. Davis graduate and U.C. Davis Fellow. Dr. Sara is also a Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist (CVA). Her DVM/CVA combination provides her with unique insights into alternative care for older pets as well as assisting with their peaceful passing. Dr. Sara is licensed to practice in California, Oregon and Washington. Please click on the Services tab for more information.
IMPORTANT: Coronavirus Policy:
1. All euthanasia services are performed outside the home (e.g. front porch, back porch, lawn, open garage, etc) for everyone's safety due to Covid-19. You are welcome to have your pet on its favorite bed or blanket for his/her comfort :-)
2. We offer three (3) at home appointments per day (10am, 1pm and 3pm) to provide time in between appointments to sanitize our equipment for your protection, your family's protection and our protection. It is best to schedule your visit a few days in advance to reserve your preferred date/time. Note: We try to accommodate same-day emergencies "if" time permits. Call or text 530-306-5823 for availability and emergency pricing.
3. All attendees must wear a mask. Small gatherings (<6) are preferred.
4. Payment needs to be made in advance using a valid credit card to avoid the passing of pens, checks or cash.
5. Verbal (vs written) approval to proceed shall be provided by the owner to Dr. Sara to minimize the exchange of pens.
6. During the initial sedation shot one family member may be next to the pet feeding it treats, petting, etc. Other family members may be present but initially need to remain at least 6 feet away from the pet and Dr. Sara.
7. After giving the initial sedation shot, Dr. Sara will move back and all family members may be with the pet again :-)
8. After the pet is fully sedated (10-12 minutes) all family members, but one, must move back while Dr. Sara administers the euthanasia solution. Once administered, Dr. Sara will move back and all family members may be with the pet again.
THANK YOU for your cooperation. We're trying our best to keep everyone safe during these trying times!
BURIAL vs CREMATION
A. If you wish to bury you pet on your property and your CC&Rs (if any) allow, Dr. Sara and her staff will say their goodbyes and leave. Please bury your pet at least 4 feet deep and at least 200 feet from any ground water source, per County guidance.
B. If you wish to have your pet cremated, we offer traditional cremation services as well as the industry's latest water-based aquamation service via our professional partners. More via the Services tab. Both services require us to gently place your pet into a cremation bag before leaving your home. As such, we would suggest that all family members return inside the house. We will gently place your pet into the cremation bag and take her/him with us. For private cremations, you will receive your pet's ashes back within 2-3 weeks via UPS Signature Services in a very nice cedar or rosewood chest.
Prior to Dr. Sara's arrival please ensure that your family members all have a mask, are healthy, and that the area selected is clean and open. If your pet is snappy, reactive or aggressive, please let Dr. Sara know in advance so that we may bring the appropriate gear and/or discuss pre-sedation measures with you. We're trying our best to keep you, your family and our staff as SAFE as possible during these trying times. Thank you for your understanding.
Dr. Sara, Craig and Anika
After enjoying a long and bountiful life... to help the passing of your pet be as peaceful as possible at your own home. All pets are fully sedated prior to euthanasia to ensure their peaceful passing.
To memorialize your pet on our Facebook page please click on the FB logo above.
Professional, personal, and private end-of-life care for your pets at your own home.
If you’re anything like me, you have an incredible connection with your dogs and cats. That's why your pet's end-of-life decision is so tough. We're here to help. The passing of your pet should be tender, thoughtful and done privately and peacefully at your own home. Dr. Sara Nadolski, DVM (Dr. Sara) provides caring and comfortable mobile pet euthanasia, cremation/aquamation and consulting services to pet lovers in Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Cameron Park, Shingle Springs, Rescue, Placerville, Camino, Pollock Pines, Diamond Springs, El Dorado, Lotus and Coloma. Please call/text: 530-306-5823 for more information.
Please click on the Services tab (left side or three cell bars above) for pricing information.
To read/write a review on Passing With Dignity please click on the Yelp logo (above).
Cremation and Burial
Open 8am-5pm: Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun, & Monday (Closed Tues & Wed). Call or text: 530-306-5823
At home euthanasia appointments offered at 10am, 1pm and 3pm on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
Phone consults offered at 8:15am (Thurs-Mon).